Wednesday 24 March 2010

Bah Humbug Challenge


At long last I find myself with some "Me Time" and have made my first entry for the Bah Humbug Challenge!!!!!! Have to confess to being a very quick card though, these are the images I bought to do this year's "quick" Christmas cards, I thought it would be fun to put a recipe on the front, (haven't tried it yet, so don't know if it works!). Printed off on to 160gsm text and graphic paper, and then inked around the edges with brushed corduroy ink pad. Not a gem in sight...

7 comments:

Beryl K said...

This is great Elizabeth, it might be quick but, it is very effective
Beryl x

Annie said...

Love the recipe idea. A really effective card, which may have been quick, but is still a beauty. Thanks for joining us Elizabeth and I hope you'll be able to play again soon.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

craftybren said...

Great idea Elizabeth, nobody would know that was a quick card

Max said...

Fabulous card - what a super idea to print out a recipe. Hmmmm - wonder what it tastes like?
Thank you for joining us at Bah! Humbug! and hope you will become one of our regulars.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Irene said...

Hello Elizabeth

So sorry for my late posting.

What a fabulous idea to use a recipe on the front.Your card may be "quick" but definately gorgeous, and I LOVE the distressing.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

luv
irene
Bah!Humbug!

Doreen said...

What a lovely card, and a great idea with the recipe.xxx

Dragon said...

Super idea... can't get organised for Christmas ideas at this time!! Parcel has gone!!!!! Also, are you guesting next week? Ifit's too soon let me know..
Frankie
xx