Friday 2 April 2010

Through my window


This is my new fairy stamp from Lavina, I seem to have quite a collection of them now!
Created the background with peeled paint and scattered straw inks, added some branches around the edge with peeled paint, then stamped the fairie and spinning Jenny's in black versafine. The window is made from a fisker's template that I downloaded a while back from one of the magazines web sites.And the verse popped in to my head whilst I was stamping...... daft but it made me laugh!

7 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Lovely fairy and super verse but not sure what a spinning jenny is??? Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

ElizabethR said...

It's what we called sycamore seeds when we were little, because when they fall they spin. Might have originated from the bobbin's? Artistic license here though, mine seem to be falling from an oak tree hehe xxx

Janette said...

Elizabeth this card is gorgeous. I have left something on my blog for you.
Janette

Beryl said...

Wonderful Elizabeth. I love the detail behind the window and the little verse it lovely.
Beryl xx

Michelle said...

Wonderful stamping and a wonderful project
x Michelle

Dragon said...

Lovely delicate work again honey... What about week of 14th April - week ater this next one? Just email me your theme, bit about you and your tag... really look forward to it!!
Frankie
xx

craftybren said...

lovely card Elizabeth