Wednesday 17 August 2011

TIO #92 Childs Play

This week over at DragonsDream TIO the very talented Janet is leading us the with the theme of "Childs Play". Sadly for us DT members it's Janet's last week on the team due to other commitments, we will miss her lots!!!!!
I've inked up my tag this week in honor of two friends, who have had bad falls, and are both beautiful shades of purple and green at the moment!! Dusty Concorde, Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint were the distress inks I've used. along with Black Soot to stamp out the art Journey child and Stamp Camp sentiment. The felt flowers were cut out with Sir Tim's Tatty Flowers die, and the one at the top is needle felted as a corsage, the others are just one layered.
I hope you enjoy this weeks challenge and pop on over to join us via the link on my sidebar. I promise to try and stay awake after all the fairs I'm doing this week to hop over to your blogs for a peep! Love Elizabeth x

8 comments:

Beryl K said...

Great tag Elizabeth, love the image and your needle felted flower
Beryl x

Helen said...

Love the colours, I too have had bruises those shades... What a great image you chose, I love it.

Dragon said...

This is so lovely - but when don't you do lovely!!?? I love your image and the way you have treated it
Love and light
Frankie
xx

Faye said...

Elizabeth, this is so sweet and funny, too, since you've used bruise colors on the tag. Great work.

Janet said...

Fabulous work, Elizabeth! Love the way you have used this stamp and the colours are great.

Janet xx

Wanda said...

Such a lovely piece of work. A great choice of colours and image. I think I have that stamp somewhere!
Wanda xx

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous tag fabulous colours but your friends were probably not quite so fond of the colours! XOXO Zoe

Jen said...

Love that stamp and how you have used it. Super tag.
Jen x