Wednesday 5 October 2011

TIO#99 The Whole of the Moon!

This week over at DragonsDream TIO Lyn is heading up the team, with her song choice of "I saw the Whole of the Moon". I love that song and I have to confess that this tag is not what I had planned, it's just after the day I've had .............. I will say no more!!!! Maybe a Red Dragon would be more appropriate LOL.
Anywayz, I've used an Elusive Images stamp and coloured it in using pro markers. After letting dry out for a while I then added dusty concord and black soot distress inks around the edges to get rid of any white cardstock, may have to tweek this a little as I feel a dollop of glossy accents coming on LOL. Pop on over to join us this week via the link on my sidebar to share your creations!! Hugs Elizabeth xxxx

8 comments:

craftybren said...

Brilliant Elizabeth

Dragon said...

its beautiful... so atmoshperic
frankie
xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous tag, love the Halloween theme.

Hettie said...

This is one fabulous tag. Well done! The colours are great.
Guess what tune I have going around my head!

Wanda said...

Love the moody colours and halloween image. Great tag.
Wanda xx

Faye said...

Ooh, this is an excellent tag, Elizabeth. I love how the moonlight makes a silhouette of the cat. Yes, as you said, that copper ep is so very beautiful. I probably use it a bit too often at the moment.

PsyPenguin said...

Beautiful tag! Great colours and the cat silhouette is fab. xx

Artyjen said...

Gorgeous tag....great moon image :)
xoxo Sioux