Thursday 29 December 2011

Rainbow Lady's Challenge #185 Your Choice!!

I can't believe we are on Rainbow Lady's last challenge of the year, how fast  has that gone? This week it is an open choice of whatever you fancy. I thought I'd share some of the bag charms that I've been making over tha last few weeks. I love these big chunky hand made glass beads, they are so gorgeous. Might even make one for myself lol. Please pop over and join in with whatever you feel like creating, just click on the link on my sidebar. Happy New Year Love Elizabeth xxx

3 comments:

Faye said...

Beautiful beadwork, Elizabeth! I especially like that middle one.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Your bead charms are fantastic, really a great eye catcher.
Wish you a great weekend and a Happy New Year. :)

Beryl K said...

Happy New Year Elizabeth, love your bag charms they are beautiful
Beryl x