Thursday 28 February 2013

Leather and Glass Beads

After spending a couple of mojo searching hours on Pinterest a couple of weeks back, I kept coming across loads of leather and glass beaded bracelets. So I ordered a few spools of leather thong in different colours to experiment with.
This is the first bracelet made with four different shades of glass beads and the natural leather.

I think it would look great with turquoise running through the centre, might have to try that one next! Elizabeth xx

8 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Elizabeth, it would look lovely with turquoise running through it but it looks amazing just as it is!

Inkypinkycraft said...

this is gorgeous, I love it! you should sell these they are beautiful!! I love the idea of turquoise but this is fab, I agree with Anne, trace x

Beryl said...

This is the first time I've seen anything like this. The finished one is lovely - I'm sure they'll go down a storm at the market.
Beryl xx

Janet said...

Me me I want one! See you at Port Sunny.

Janet xx

ElizabethR said...

Port Sunny I can't wait x

May said...

These are Gorgeous Elizabeth, I want one!!lol... I've never seen a wonderful bracelet like this... Beautiful work... Hugs May x x x

Paper Profusion said...

Is this your first time doing this Elizabeth just based on what you observed in Pinterest?? This is seriously GORGEOUS and beautifully made! You should set yourself up for sales - these would fly out the door. Nicola x

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Elizabeth. Soo pretty. Well done you.
xx