Wednesday 10 July 2013

Honeysuckle Frame

 I've had a break from making up the woolly kits for class, and at last have gotten round to finishing off my frame, in my very cool workroom, bliss!
I love this Honeysuckle stencil from Imagination Crafts, and have used it probably the most out of all the stencils I have, and that's quite a lot, lol.
The photo doesn't do the frame justice as it appears to be curved, and it's not in real life, it's completely flat.
So there you have it the full set complete, and ready for being priced up for the stall on Friday. Think they will look gorgeous in-between my jewellery.
Elizabeth x

I'm entering my frame in to Imaginations first challenge "Anything Goes"

9 comments:

Rita said...

Absolutely beautiful Elizabeth. It looks so delicate too. Hugs Rita xxx

Redanne said...

They will indeed look gorgeous - because they are! Love that stencil, looks like it may have to go on my wish list now...... Hugs, Anne x

Words and Pictures said...

These are so subtle and elegant, Elizabeth - beautiful work!
Alison x

Beryl said...

They are gorgeous and I don't think they'll be staying on the stall long.
Beryl xx

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

What a very elegant set Elizabeth, so stylish!

kind regards, Alie :-)

May said...

Beautiful work Elizabeth...Gorgeous elegant design... Hugs May x x x

Christine's Craftyart Blog said...

Lovely - clean, fresh and gorgeous. Chris x

Kay Carley said...

These look fabulous :) Very classy!! xx

Kathryn said...

Ab Fab project ! Thanks for joining us at Imagination Crafts Challenge x