Thursday 20 November 2014

Dragons Dream TIO - The colour purple and the letter "X"

Over at the Dragons Dream TIO Blog Julie Ann has chosen theme of purple and the letter "X" for our challenge.
I've made my tag from scraps of papers by My Minds Eye and an odd half doily, with a "hugs and kisses" sticker, and a stamped sentiment from Kaisercraft.
The white Prima flowers were spritzed with IndigoBlu metallic paints to change them into a gorgeous purple and pearls added to finished them off.
We would love to see your entries in our challenge, just follow the recipe and as always please remember to use at least one real stamp on your tag.
Elizabeth xxx

8 comments:

Deborah Wainwright said...

Your tag is beautiful xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very nice tag Elizabeth
Gr Karin

Julie Lee said...

I only just saw this Elizabeth! I meant to comment yesterday! It's beautiful! I love what you did to the Prima flowers and how you interpreted the letter 'X'! Didn't I scratch my head about what to do there! Gorgeous tag! xxx

Christine said...

A gorgeous tag Elizabeth and of course my favourite colours.
Christine xx

Jennifer Johnston said...

A beautiful tag Elizabeth. Love the sentiment and the flowers are a really pretty colour, my favourite lol!
Hugs Jennifer xx

Rika said...

Beautiful tag!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Gorgeous tag - those metallic paints have made a brilliant transformation! Lovely sentiment Elizabeth! Chris

Silvia(Barnie) said...

I'm catching up ;) That's an amazing tag, love the flowers and the doily.