Friday 24 June 2016

Chameleon Pens Friend Friday Blog Hop with IndigoBlu


 Over the month of June we have been having a blog hop over at the IndigoBlu Blog 
using Chameleon Pens alongside our IndigoBlu stamps.

I've used mine to colour the Lilac's from the Floral Fantasy Stamp Set to use on a mixed media project.


I started by covering an 8" square canvas board with scraps of book pages and washi tapes, to add some interest in the background.


Then I added Fine Modelling Paste through the Roses Stencil and also through the Diamond Stencil to add some dimension to the background.


 Once the paste had dried I then coated the whole canvas with diluted White GeeSsoGood before starting to build up my colours using Wimberry Pie  Marshmallow and Townhouse Teal.

 

I chose to use the little boy from the Lost Family Collection and trimmed around the boys outline so more of the background could be seen. After colouring and fussy cutting the Lilacs, I arranged them along with a couple of Butterflies and fibres from my stash.

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Elizabeth, this canvas is stunning! Love the step by step and gorgeous texture and colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning canvas. Thank you for the step by step. Take care. Hugs Jackie