Wednesday 18 January 2017

Our Favourite Stamps


Two more of my favourite IndigoBlu stamps for you today. The  background stamp is called Bubbles Background and the A5 stamp set is called Under The Sea


I started with one of my favourite techniques of adding diluted Luscious Powders directly to my background stamp. I spritzed a piece of water colour card and stamped onto it a couple of times to create a full background.


Next I stamped out some of the fish from the set using Black Versafine ink onto a piece of Perfect White Stamping Card. I made sure it was dry before carefully adding colour using the Luscious powders. Remember the stamping card has a coating and doesn't like to get wet, so try not to soak it too much.



Once the fish were dry I cut them out, and ran a coloured pencil around the edge to get rid of any white lines.


I stamped out one of the sentiments from the set and cut that out by hand. Then I spotted this yummy purple card in my stash, it is just the right colour to add a couple of mat's to the project.



To finish off I matted the background and sentiment on to the purple card. Then it was just a case of assembling everything together onto  a C5 white card blank, and adding a few sequins for a little more sparkle, not that you need any more, the Luscious is stunning in real life.

Happy Crafting
Elizabeth x



4 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous Elizabeth, loving the colours . The bubble background is fabulous combined with the fish. Tracy x

sue-b said...

Fabulous card Elizabeth, love that background stamp so versatile x

Cec said...

GORGEOUS. Love the colours that shout the sea. The background is fabulous and has such movement.
Hugs!
Cec

CarolynLakin said...

Beautiful x love the colours xx