Thursday 2 February 2017

Kaisercraft February 2017 Island Escape Collection


How beautiful is this new collection from Kaisercraft. It's called Island Escape and it's one of the February 2017 releases. I've been making samples with lots of the gorgeous new collections for Jones Crafts ready for the Stitches Trade show taking place at the NEC.


The sandy beach papers are just stunning, they look like you could just dip your toes into that warm water!


The Seahorse is one of my favourite Kaisercraft dies, they cut so beautifully and don't stick!


I love a little fussy cutting and these flowers make the perfect embellishments.


The speciality papers take the ink really well, with the embossing creating a great resist for ink.


I just love all the tropical designs, bright flowers and beautiful patterns.


And as always Kaisercraft have such great sentiments in their collections.

I'll be sharing another of the new collections on Saturday.

Elizabeth x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous xxx

Redanne said...

I had no idea that Kaisercraft did dies - the seahorse is gorgeous and now on my wish list!! Hugs, Anne xx