Friday 14 April 2017

Craft Stamper's Take It Make It Challenge Reminder


It's reminder time over at the Craft Stamper Magazine Blog where the challenge has been open for a week now, how fast has that gone! I am just in love with the new Distress Oxides from Tim Holtz, and have teamed them up with one of his new stamp releases, Sea Life.


I created a background on one of the large Ranger tags, then stamped out all the critters in Black Archival Ink.


After fussy cutting them out I set them to one side whilst I inked up a 5 3/4" sheet from the Vintage Shabby pad, using the Distress Oxides. I spritzed with a little water to get the ink moving, then quickly dried with a heat tool before the paper moved too much.


I added a little coarse texture paste around the background, and added diluted Purple Luscious powders over the top.
Then after arranging some of the sealife on the background, which was now mounted onto a 6" square White card, I added some of the Chit Chat stickers.


Never doubt your instinct, something I live by!!!!!


How cool is this Fella.....

So check out the guide for entering the challenge via the link at the top of this post, get stamping and enter for a chance of a fabulous set of stamps from Visible Image and even the chance to be featured in the magazine it's self.


Have fun,
Elizabeth x

6 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh I just love this oodles Elizabeth! The coolest! Stamping onto inky backgrounds is my go to and it looks fabulous with these oceanic creatures. <3 Hugs, Autumn

Anonymous said...

This is amazing. I love it x

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

This is fabulous, really need to try the Distress Oxides x

Jackie T said...

Hi Elizabeth this is stunning the stamps are amazing. I must get my hands on some Distress Oxides. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda said...

This looks fabulous ..... love the detail in the background xx

Carol said...

Love your card x Have a great Sunday x