Wednesday 18 October 2017

Lots of Fun IndigoBlu Style


Last Saturday I had a great IndigoBlu workshop with 22 lovely Ladies who all created beautiful tissue boxes, and lots of painty backgrounds.


They all had a set of new stamps, but shock horror, no ink pads.................yes we did lots of paint techniques no ink allowed!!


Working on a 5 1/2" square of kraftcard we dry brushed White GeeSsoGood, followed by a colour.


 Then using a strip of scrap card dipped in to the White GeeSsoGood we created lines.



Then using the colour we had chosen, we used whatever was net to us on our workspace. I used a paint pot lid for a large circle, the base of my glue for a smaller circle outline and the lid for a full circle.


To finished off I added splatters of white to mine. The putting into practise what they had learnt everyone got painty and created some fabulous backgrounds, all ready for their stamped images to sit on.


So there you have it lots of painty backgrounds, lots of fun and no ink allowed!!
Happy Crafting.
Elizabeth x

White GeeSsoGood
Cottage Garden Paints

2 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Oh my those ladies had such a treat with you teaching them! The tissue boxes look fabulous and I adore the painty backgrounds. Thank you for sharing xx

Mistys Mum said...

Yes Jenny - it was a fantastic day which we all thoroughly enjoyed.
Thank you Elizabeth, on behalf of my ladies, for a great day. I will give them a link to this post so that they can all read it. I will definitely be n touch for another workshop next year. Gloria x