Monday 13 November 2017

Needles and Pins Passport Book Die from Eileen Hull


 Totally lost myself today as I decorated one of Eileen Hull's fabulous Passport Books. So much so that I forgot to take any step by step pictures.


The Bigz die cuts cleanly through mat board, and even scores the fold lines ready for you. Then I sat for a couple of hours doodling, water colouring and creating a magical design using my Sakura Gelly Roll Pens.


I've made mine into a little book to hold my needles and pins, by adding felt pages instead of paper. I'm always loosing them, and this way they can sit on my shelf alongside my desk.


I love the patterns you can create with the Metallic Gelly Rolls and a Koi Waterbrush, so pretty.


The white is perfect for adding highlights, and check out the Ultra Fine Glitter, I can add the smallest details with the Quickie Glue Pen without overloading the project.


Thanks for stopping by, Happy Crafting.
Elizabeth x

5 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Beautiful Elizabeth, love the shimmer on the seahorse. Tracy x

Jenny Marples said...

Be still my beating heart!!!!!!! LOVE this gorgeous Passport sized pin book! And I love how you've got the ink from those Gelly Roll pens to create beautiful puddles of colour that look magical with a touch of glitter. Jenny xx

Beryl Tyler said...

What a good idea.It's gorgeous Elizabeth. Could think of so many uses for that die. Love how you've decorated it.

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Elizabeth.
Hugs
Linda xxx

eileen hull said...

Such a cool book and love that you are using it to hold needles- I lose mine all the time too 😟