Tuesday 10 July 2018

Having Fun with Eileen Hull's Collection of Colorbox Blends


O boy have I been having fun with these Colorbox Blends. I love the colours in Eileen's collections, they are so fresh and bright. The inks are really easy to hold due to the great design, and they hold so much ink, these will last a long, long time!

I chose just four colours to use on the gorgeous flowers and leaves from the new Book Club 2 Journaling Cards Flowers and Leaves, and Hearts Journaling Cards. I love all the names Eileen chose for the colours, they are such fun. Melon, Sunshine, Leaf and Frog.

I'll upload my project video, just as soon as I can find out where it's hiding on my laptop :O



Happy Crafting
Elizabeth

@clearsnap

Eileen Hull Designs Etsy Shop

3 comments:

Thelma said...

Love the freshness of the colours. Is anywhere selling Eileen's inks in the UK?

ElizabethR said...

Sorry Thelma, I don't think so :( they are available in Eileen's Etsy shop. The colours are gorgeous, so I do hope they become available in the UK x

froebelsternchen said...

What a beautiful blog! I am your newest follower!
Greetings from Austria
Susi

my blog:
FROEBELSTERNCHEN