Wednesday 24 July 2019

Gift Card Folder and Label #2 for Eileen Hull Designs


I absolutely love the new Gift Card and Folder #2 Die, and can see so many uses for it, and it's fabulous for anyone who loves making Junk Journals.


I've used these beautiful papers from Mintay by Karola. The design is called dear diary and has lots of elements to snip out and use on your projects.


I've inked around the edges with Flagstone from Eileen's range of Color Box Blends just to add a little shabby to the project, and finished off with the word Love from the Journaling Words Die set.


Happy Crafting
Elizabeth x

3 comments:

Roxie Scozzafava said...

I am very drawn to your work! I love the fussy cuts added and the aged effects!♥️

Julia Aston said...

Wow - you really dressed up the gift card folder here Elizabeth! what lovely birds and florals - the package is a gift in it self!

Jenny Marples said...

Totally with you on the adoration for these papers :) I love how they look on this wonderful gift card folder xxx