Wednesday 27 May 2020

Floral Pencil Case Tag for Eileen Hull Designs


I had such a fabulous day crafting along with a talented group of ladies (virtually of course) at Eileen Hull's Beach House Retreat


We created three wonderful projects and the final one of the day re-awakened my love of stitching again. So having got a few of the die cut flowers and leaves left over from the retreat, I decided to make a tag to hang on my giant pencil case. The flowers are a perfect match, so it was a done deal!.


I used a heart cut out from a piece of grey felt, and then using a verigated thread stitched a rose and did some ramdom stitches to create a base layer of texture.


I planned out where my design would go, and then using a co-ordinating green floss stiched my leaves into place. Followed by the flowers, attaching them with a giant sized French Knot.


To finish off I used a strip of grey felt to create a hanging loop.


Eileen's workshop sure has got me wating to stitch again, I'm not the neatest or best sewer but I am really enjoying this relaxing hobby again, thanks to the Beach House Retreat



Happy Crafting
Elizabeth x

Eileen Hull Etsy Shop
Eileen Hull Fan Page on Facebook

1 comment:

Lisa Hoel said...

I love the colors and your stitching Elizabeth! =)