Tuesday 18 January 2022

Eileen Hull Collaboration with Gel Press

 

https://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/2022/01/eileen-hull-collaboration-with-gel-press.html

So this month we are all excited to be working on a collaboration with Gel Press.

A total no brainer for me as I love my plates, they are great fun to work with as you never quite know what you will end up with until the print has been taken off. And there's no such thing as a bad print, just a base layer for another go!!!

You can check out my project over at my YouTube Channel HERE

For more inspiration head over to Eileen Hull Designs or the Eileen Hull Designs Fan Club Page on FaceBook. All the links are below.

Happy Crafting,

Elizabeth x

Eileen Hull Facebook Fan Page

Eileen Hull Etsy Shop

Eileen Hull Designs

No comments: