Friday 10 December 2010

Frames


Rubbish photo's I know, have got a daylight lamp, but it doesn't stand a chance today it's so dark! These are a couple of the frames that I've made for the fair tomorrow. The Lady that ordered them wanted photo frames, but sadly my frames are still in the post somewhere. So made a substitute and if she doesn't want them I'll just pop them out on the stall. Primed the frames with Eco friendly acrylic paint in lake, then I've used a mixture of cosmic shimmer ultra thick embossing powders and also Sheena's WOW embossing powder in silver bell's. As the ironing board was up I had a play with fantasy film and fibres, along with a Lavinia stamp. Added a touch of colour to the Mermaid on the reverse with promarkers, then just glued her in to the shadow box with Art Institute glitter glue.

1 comment:

Janet said...

These are beautiful! I don't think you will have much trouble selling these two beauties even if the lady doesn't want them.

Janet xx