Thursday 9 December 2010

Rainbow Lady's Challenge 130 Christmas Food or Drink


The one thing that's always on my Christmas table is chocolate cake made with my Nana's recipe.
My nana was a fab baker and we all looked forward to Sunday tea at her house, apple pie, scones and the yummy chocolate cake with chocolate icing on top!!!
I made my chocolate cupcakes with Elusive Image cakes embossed with Sheena's Wow powders for sparkle!
The flowers and leaves are cut our using Crealies Dies (on everything I make at the moment LOL) and the sentiment and backing paper are from craftwork cards. No doubt No 1 Son will be starting Christmas morning with his selection box as usual for his breakfast, twenty something going on five on Christmas morning LOL Elizabeth xxx

6 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

This is lovely Elizabeth and they look very moreish.... all the things you had when young I had too..... Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

Janet said...

Yummy - could eat these right now! Lovely card and I love the shades of minky brown you have used.

Janet xx

Jen said...

Real Christmas treats, the cupcakes are fab, lovely glam cake papers too, all the rage.
Jen x

Christine said...

Ooooooooooo scrummy cakes Elizabeth, I feel hungry looking at them. Love your latest shades of brown too.
xx

Faye said...

Elizabeth, they look good enough to eat! Beautiful.

lisa said...

I love your cup cakes, Elizabeth, they look delicious. So glad to hear Wales is not as Tropical as Beryl makes out!!!! although I hope it's warmer today.
Sounds as though Santa will be bringing you a treat, so glad I could help. I may be adding some more sets to my list at this brilliant price.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Lisax