Monday 23 May 2011

Back to Port Sunlight and Paint Fusion!

Had two great weekends up at Port Sunlight the first being the Happy Stampers show, which was great catching up with everyone, increasing my the stash, and as always it was packed out!! The second being Sheena's Paint Fusion Workshop, a fab day of real mucky pup crafting ! I won't give too much away but, we did three projects, learnt loads of tecniques, and ate loads of cake, hum very unusual for one of Sheena's workshops lol!!!!! Russ was on hand to look after the shop and brew up for us, good lad, whilst Sheena filled us full of loads of hints, tips and of course gossip - my lips are sealed!!! Just one piccie to share, then I don't spoil anyones surprise if they are going on the next workshop, so here it is, my blackberry mirror, and yep I can now paint leaves and blackberries in my sleep LOL Elizabeth xxx

3 comments:

Beryl K said...

So glad you had a great time Elizabeth, this is gorgeous
Beryl x

Christine said...

Gorgeous Elizabeth, sounds like you had 2 fab weekends at Port Sunlight.
Hugs
Christine xx

minnie_mac said...

Sounds like a great workshop. Your painting on the mirror frame is beautifully done.

Marilyn