Wednesday 11 May 2011

TIO #78 Texture!

This week over at Dragons Dream we are dreaming in "Texture" lead by the very creative Wanda. I decided that I needed a good dose of messy crafting this week after all of the pastel stuff I've been playing with over tha last few weeks, LOL. So my dream began with stencil paste through the mini harlequin Crafters Workshop template. I added some black glitter whilst the paste was still just wet enough to hold it, then once dry I inked around the tag with black soot distress ink. I love this Tango stamp by Blue Moon, it was stamped out in memento and then coloured in with a selection of promarkers, then inked around with black soot to distress the edges. To add yet more texture, I added a selection of beads around the bottom for a little extra drama. Hope you come over and dream with us this week, just click on the Dragons Dream logo on the sidebar for a link to the challenge. Elizabeth xxx

8 comments:

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous Tag, Elizabeth, love that stamp
Beryl.

Zoechaos said...

Its texture paste been trying to guess and love it that stuff is just so much messy fun but with you not a smudge in sight. Great tag XOXO Zoe

Wanda said...

Gorgeous. Very dramatic. I love that stamp by Blue Moon - in fact, it is on my wish list!
Wanda xxx

Dragon said...

Oh my!! this is so full of gorgeousness!!! I love the distressed look of the paste, how it comes and goes over the surface... and the beads just add the right amount of drama for the image.. a fabulous dream with me this week, teamie
Frankie
xx

Helen said...

sorry it took me so long to get here! Love how you used the paste through the template, it looks fab.

fairy thoughts said...

oh this is so dramatic, it's gorgeous. the beads on the botton is a good idea
janet

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, I love this! And the beads are amazing!!
XO
Cindy

Faye said...

Love your tango tag, Elizabeth. Great textured areas.