Wednesday 1 May 2013

Dragons Dream TIO #140 Brown, Vellum and Hands

This time over at Dragons Dream TIO Silvia has chosen the theme of "Brown, Vellum and Hands" for our challenge.
I do hope I'm forgiven as I've used the hands of the clock, not physical hands lol, it's one of the new Marianne dies and can be used in two different sizes which is great. The base tag is My Minds Eye Kraftcard which inks like a dream, gorgeous stuff, then a layer of torn vellum which is hiding, a little swirly stamping and a vellum flower to finish off with.
Hop over to the challenge blog via the link on my sidebar to join in, just please remember to use at least one real stamp on your tag.
I'm looking forward to the craft show in Manchester this weekend, just looking of course, saving myself for Port Sunlight the week after lol.
Elizabeth xxx

10 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

This is gorgeous ,love the softness to the clock die, so elegant ! Hugs trace x

Redanne said...

Hi Elizabeth, your tag is stunning, I really love that clock die and your flower is gorgeous. Not going to the Manchester show in case I spend too much and have none left for Port Sunlight! Hugs, Anne x

Helen said...

I think that is a very clever use of hands!! Have a great time at both shows!! Do look for Grunge paste, it's fabulous!

Janette said...

A fabulous tag, love your take on the hands. I really like that clock die. Enjoy the shows.
Janette

Beryl said...

It's gorgeous Elizabeth and I'm so pleased you've used that clock die. I've been thinking about it for a while but didn't know quite how big it would be. Something to add to the wish list now for sure.
Beryl xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A great idea to think about clock hands - your tag looks wonderful.

junemac2 said...

Gorgeous tag, I particularly love the soft colours and gorgeous embellishments
hugs June xxx

May said...

Fabulous take on the recipe Elizabeth... Love that clock, Beautiful background & Love the vellum flower... I hope you enjoyed the Craft Show!! Hugs May x x x

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Elizabeth. Like the hands concept - cheeky but I like it.
Hugs
xx

Claudia said...

this is gorgeous, love it!