Wednesday 15 May 2013

Dragons Dream TIO Challenge #141 Yellow, Lightbulbs and Wire


Here we are again with a new challenge over at the Dragons Dream TIO blog. This time we would love to see "Yellow, Lightbulbs and Wire" on your tag along with at least one real stamp. This theme was chosen by the very talented Monique.

I started off with a piece of Kraftcard and painted it with Mustard Seed Distress Crackle paint. I then added a mix of Creative Expressions gilding waxes around the edge to tone down the very bright yellow.
All the stamps I used are by Hampton Art and were bought last weekend at Port Sunlight at the Festival. It was great to catch up with so many Friends and get to see so many beautiful samples up close in the flesh, so to speak, even though I was feeling lousy, it cheered me up no end, well apart from the one miserable old git, but we won't go there! Nearly forgot the lightbulbs are the old rusty ones from my Christmas Icicles, and as they have wires sticking out of them already, I thought they would be perfect.
Pop over to the challenge blog via the link on my sidebar and check out what my fab team mates have created, they really are an amazing bunch!
Elizabeth xxx

6 comments:

Redanne said...

That made me smile Elizabeth, I think I know who you are referring to.....sorry I missed you too, we will catch up one day I hope! Your tag is just gorgeous, I adore your background and the flutteries are just beautiful. Hugs, Anne x

ElizabethR said...

Lol couldn't possibly say, but then again I don't think I need to. ps I was the numpty that left the car headlight on, thankfully it started, phew. x

May said...

Love your tag Elizabeth...Fabulous idea with the lightbulbs....Hugs May x x x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag with great details. Fantastic use of the bulbs.

Inkypinkycraft said...

Really cool, love tose light bulbs..looks great hugs trace. X

Beryl said...

Clever idea with the light bulbs - waste not want not as they say. Love those moths and the inky background.
Beryl xx