Wednesday 26 March 2014

Dragons Dream #163 "Z" and a Face

This time at the Dragons Dream TIO Challenge, the fantastic Silvia has chosen the theme "Z" and a Face. My "Z" is "Zen" inner peace, relaxation, and order. Something that I'm not feeling this afternoon, due to a new leak above my desk, yet again!!!!! Who knew so much rain had come down last night :(
My embossed  background has been coloured with a mixture of Pan Pastels and Treasure Gold.
The Lady was in a stamped image swap I did a couple of years ago, so unfortunately I don't know who she is made by. She too has had the Pan Pastel treatment and a little spritzing of pearl mica. The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch, which is permanently on my desk.
We would love to have you join in our challenge just please remember to include at least one real stamp on your tag.
Elizabeth xxx

13 comments:

Julie Lee said...

So sorry to hear about the leak above your desk! I do hope it gets fixed quickly and your Zen can return! This tag is beautiful! The lady looks like one of Leonardo Da Vinci's portraits. I wonder which company would have produced her; as she's certainly gorgeous! Great choice of word too. Julie Ann xxx

Wanda said...

Lovely. Very zen like. Gorgeous lady stamp. I hope the leak above your desk is soon repaired so that your inner peace can return. Perhaps a little shopping trip to Port Sunny will help the healing process. See you Saturday.

Beryl said...

Oh no - that's just about the worst place to get a leak ever. Hope it's fixable without too much trouble or expense. Your tag is gorgeous - love the soft colours and those butterflies - I can understand why the punch never gets put away.
Beryl xx

May said...

Love your tag Elizabeth, Great choice for the Z word...perfect image & butterflies... I hope that leak can be fixed soon.... Hugs May x x x

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous tag Elizabeth.xxx

Dagmar said...

Such a beautiful tag - i love the butterflies!

Michelle said...

Fabulous Tag Elizabeth. Hope you're happy and healthy x Michelle

Gabrielle said...

Eek! I think if I had a leak I'd need every scrap of zen that I could possibly summon up!!! Your tag is fabulous!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow Elizabeth such a wonderful tag, love the embossed background.

Neet said...

Gosh coupling 'the face' with 'z' is difficult but you have nailed it. Lovely tag.
See you tomorrow - won't be there until lunchtime but I will be there and looking forward to seeing you.
Hugs, Neet xx

Dianne said...

Hello Miss Elizabeth, love your word :)gorgeous colors, love all the butterflies, and that image is beautiful,, love your tags, thanks for sharing have a wonderful weekend, hope it stays dry for you, raining here..

Annie said...

Wow, your treatments are so amazing looking on this tag. Whoever she is, it does look as though she has found zen. Wonderful work!

Words and Pictures said...

A hauntingly beautiful face, perfectly complemented by those lovely colours and the great dimension from those fluttering butterflies - of all sorts!
Alison x