Wednesday 12 March 2014

Dragons Dream TIO #162 The Letter "C" and Metal

The lovely Helen has chosen the theme over at Dragons Dream this time, and would love to see the use of metal on your tags along with the letter "C".
I grew up watching Charlie Chaplin films with my Grandpa,  so he has a special place in my heart with happy memories, and of course he has to be my "C".
I kept to monochrome this time as the films were black and white, and of course he had to have an old fashioned streetlamp to stand under.
I used craft metal for my TH mini tattered flowers along with scraps of grey spotty paper.
We would love for you to join us in our challenge, just please remember to use at least one real stamp on your tag.
Elizabeth x

7 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a gorgeous idea to take Charlie Chaplin. You've created a wonderful tag.

Julie Lee said...

Oh, I love Charlie's little tramp, such pathos! He looks so sweet under the lamp too. Your choice of colour and the way you've applied it is so beautiful. This is a gorgeous tag! Julie Ann xxx

Gabrielle said...

I love Charlie too! What a fabulous tag! The colour's wonderful!

Helen said...

Fabulous fun Elizabeth, I love Charlie!!

Beryl said...

Gorgeous tag Elizabeth and the Charlie Chaplin image is brill.
Beryl xx

May said...

Fantastic tag Elizabeth...Love the idea of using Charlie...I too have such happy childhood memories of watching his movies with family...Love it... Hugs May x x x

Words and Pictures said...

What a delicious tribute to Charlie - subtle foggy background, perfect to capture that era, and the metal flowers are fab.
Alison x