Monday 13 October 2014

Another Scrapbook page

 This is the matching page to the one I shared last week, I am so addicted to these papers, they are just gorgeous!
 I love the soft peachy colours and they work so well with my black and white pictures. This is my Uncle Gordon and I balancing on the staircase at the St Georges Hotel in Llandudno, with a huge crowd watching at the bottom. If you could read my lips I was saying, "don't let go of me"!
So as you can possibly tell I'm back in to scrapbooking again, all triggered off by these gorgeous papers!
Elizabeth xxx

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous layout and beautiful papers. I love the embellishments xxx

Anonymous said...

So very pretty :) It all fits perfectly together.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous layout Elizabeth
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

So pretty, I adore the flowers and embellies, glorious x
Sandie x

Jackie T said...

Hi Elizabeth this is a fantastic layout. Hugs Jackie

Laine said...

Stunning layout and detail.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

The paper really is gorgeous, I must check it out. I love your layout! so beautiful! xx