Wednesday 4 February 2015

Dragons Dream TIO #184 Orange and a Letter

This time around over at the Dragons Dream TIO blog Silvia has chosen the theme of "Orange and a Letter" to be incorporated onto your tags.
I love blending distress inks to create my backgrounds, so out came the ripe persimmon, mustard seed and wild honey ink pads to give a graduated background for my new Ingvild Bolme stamps!
I decided to keep things simple and just stamp the Butterflies out in black archival ink, spell out the word "Fly" in the same, then doodle around the edge of the tag with a fine Letraset pen.
We would love you to join us over at the Dragons Dream TIO just please remember to use at least one real stamp on your tag.

Elizabeth xxx

13 comments:

jane stillman said...

A beautiful tag, love the colours and image

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous! Love the gradient background and butterflies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful tag Elizabeth
Gr Karin

Julie Lee said...

I love your dreamy background, Elizabeth. Those butterflies make me think of Spring too! What a beautiful tag. xx

CraftyShutterbug said...

This is cool. Pretty and funky at the same time-I LOVE that butterfly stamp! Fabulous tag :)

Unknown said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! You've shown those butterflies off beautifully on that warm sunny background xx

Unknown said...

Beautifully near! Love the warm colours xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the butterflies!!!

Cheremane said...

Stunning xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful tag, love the scribbled border.

Jennifer Johnston said...

I do like this tag Elizabeth. The sunset background makes the butterflies really pop! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I also have the 'stitched flower' stamp you referred to. Great stamp sets as you can use them in so many ways. Hope you're having a good week Hun.
Hugs Jennifer xx

Annie said...

You inked your background so beautifully! I'd have made a complete mud puddle of that. The fluttering butterflies are a perfect added detail.

Etsuko said...

What a beautiful tag Elizabeth! The butterflies flying so happily with the lovely background colours. I love this!! Thank you for sweet comment. xxx