Wednesday 18 February 2015

Dragons Dream TIO #185 - Pink and Hearts

This time around, Catherine has chosen the theme of "Pink and Hearts" over at the Dragons Dream TIO.
This is one of the new release stamps from IndigoBlu and is called Tattoo Heart, perfect for this theme :)
My tag background was created by inking around the edges with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and painting over with a thinned down coat of Gesso, makes me think of Strawberry Milkshake!
The Tattoo Heart was stamped over the top in Memento and coloured in lightly using Lyra Polycolour pencils, with just a few gems scattered around the outline to finish it off.
We'd love you to join in with us at the Dragons Dream TIO Challenge just please remember to follow the recipe and include at least one real stamp on your tag.

Elizabeth x

12 comments:

Julie Lee said...

What a lovely tag. I like the idea of a tattoo heart - something different! And how beautifully it goes with the pinks you have chosen. xxx

Helen said...

Fabulous tag, Elizabeth! and what a great stamp! too many new gorgeous things around.. I need more ££££ !

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo gorgeous! LOVING the heart and wings!!!!

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is totally wonderful. I really love the gothic/rockabilly look you have achieved. The faded subtle backing is great and the stamped image really does look perfect.
Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog. I am now a new follower of yours.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Pamellia said...

Love the black on the pale pink background, a striking combo and that heart stamp is fabulous! hugs :)

Hettie said...

Oooooo! Lully. Loving this one.
Hugs
xx

Gabrielle said...

Really gorgeous tag and yet again you've shown me how a little bling can really raise projects from 'lovely' to 'amazing' - the smattering of gems look terrific. I must be braver... I must be braver... I must be braver!

Annie said...

Definitely a beauty of a tatoo. You've created a most dreamy pink background to showcase it on. The added detail of the scattered gems is icing on the cake. Great tag.

catherine said...

This is so lovely Elizabeth and pefect for my challenge theme this week
x catherine

Carmen said...

I love the distressed edges of the tag against the softness of that pink.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Have to agree that the gorgeous soft pink background is really lovely. Great tag. Lx

Etsuko said...

So enchanting Elizabeth, I love the noble pink on background and this is really gorgeous heart. Thank you so much for sweet comment. xxx