Friday 19 August 2016

Kaisercrafts Barber Shoppe Collection


Loving this collection from Kaisercraft, lot's to fussy cut out. This dapper chap came from a full sheet of fabulous images.


As always there are great word strips along the bottom edge of the papers.


This chap came from the same sheet, along with the great pieces of ephemera.


And check out the gorgeous background of Moustaches, Glasses and hats, fabulous!


There's so much to cut out and use that the only embellishments I added were some die cut cogs and a couple of 3D gel drops.


 Love the weathered wood sheet, it's such gorgeous shades of blues, greens and cream.


 And the playing cards make great embellishments, and are easy to cut out :)


Have got to say this is one of my favourite collections so far of the year!!

If you want a closer look then come and say hi at Burleydam Garden Center Saturday 20th August, I'll be demoing from 10am till 4pm.

Elizabeth x

4 comments:

Katie said...

Gorgeous projects

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Elizabeth, I hope you have a good demo day tomorrow.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Darnell said...

You have such a fabulous eye for design, Elizabeth! You've worked magic with this collection!!

I want to thank you for following my blog! I've tried to follow you back, but Blogger won't let me. It's a known issue apparently although they are taking forever to fix it. I will come back and follow as soon as I can and in the meantime, I will introduce you on my New Friends Corner. I hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Darnell

Diane said...

They are all fabulous Elizabeth.

Hugs Diane