Tuesday 4 December 2018

Day Two of Mama Makes Christmas


Welcome to Day Two of Mama Makes Christmas. How cute is little fella, you can find him in the Christmas section HERE in Loti's shop.


Again I've used Onyx Black Versafine to stamp and build up the picture with. The quality of these stamps is second to none, they give s crisp impression every time.


I stamped out a row of baubles along the top of the card, staggering the heights, and angles. Then using my Black Micron PN pen I drew in a curvy line for them to hang from.


Then I chose some of the gorgeous new shades of water colour, from the Sakura Studio Set, o boy are these vivid and loaded with pigment.


I love the way the bright colours give a funky look to a project, and again I've only used four colours, two shades of pink, purple and a bright yellow/

Thank you for taking the time to visit and I hope you can join me for Day Three tomorrow.

Happy Crafting.
Elizabeth x

No comments: