Saturday 25 July 2009

Rainbow Lady's 23rd July Challenge WHEELS


First I scanned in our page from the local a-z, then played around changing the colour to make it look old and well worn. Printed it off, folded it and distressed the edges with a marvey heritage inkpad in timeless sepia. Dragged the same colour ink onto the edges of some honey coloured stardream card. Stamped out my vintage car onto some white card, coloured it in and then glazed with anita's 3d clear gloss. Finished off the card by stamping the word travel on to the bottom of the map, and added some dark grey metallic pearls at the corners. If you put your spec's on you might find me in K3!!

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Wow, Elizabeth this is brilliant. What a fantastic idea to use a proper map
Beryl x

Rainbow Lady said...

This is great Elizabeth love the map idea. Pure chance I checked your blog though as you had not linked this to my challenge site lol. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x