Friday 27 November 2009

Rainbow Lady's 19th November Challenge



Sorry I'm late Cynthia, but here is my entry complete with beads. I had to scan the pictures in as my camera was playing up, the images are not as clear as I would like them to be.
They are three A5 sized stretched canvas's, which I stencilled over peel offs with metallic acrylic paint. Carefully got rid of the peel offs, stipples on some seaweed and added some bugle beads in different shades of green for some texture. Some in the centre are sewn on, but where the canvas is stretched over the frame, I had to glue the beads on instead. There will probably end up in the upstairs bathroom when it is redone.

4 comments:

Beryl K said...

These are just fabulous Elizabeth, I think you should put them on a downstairs wall where everybody who comes into your home will see them.
Beryl x

Rainbow Lady said...

Fabulous Elizabeth lovely to see different ideas. Yes too good to hide away in the bathroom I think. Thanks for playing this week Love Cynthia x

Beryl said...

Very creative Elizabeth. Great pieces of work and although I agree that they should be in full view - they'll make your bathroom look great (and quite a lot of visitors go there too).

Beryl xx

craftybren said...

These are good Elizabeth, sorry it took me so long to find you.