Saturday 29 May 2010

Tio Challenge 40 What's on the desk! - what isn't??


Well my desk is quite tidy sadly the table I work on isn't!
These are two of the many stamps I'm enjoying playing with at the moment.
They are from Imagination Crafts and are made by Chapel Road Artstamps.
Used Inkssentials tool to blend shades from the Mountain Meadow Big and Juicy ink pad to the tag, I was originally going to use purples, but keep coming back to the warm earth tones.
I stamped out the image with memento tuxedo black along with a sentiment from another set.
Then after making sure that the ink was dry, I carefully used a water brush to take out the ink from the dragonflies wings. hope you like x

2 comments:

Beryl said...

It's wonderful Elizabeth - you have blended the inks beautifully and the bleached wings makes the dragonflies really 'pop'.
Beryl xx

Dragon said...

Oh this is just beautiful, Elizabeth. Your link did work btw!!! The colours are delicious and the stamps are just perfectly place. Thanks for your lovely dream this week
Hugs
Frankie
xx