Thursday 24 June 2010

Tio Challenge 44 Heart and Soul


I typed out my sentiment and printed it on to text and graphic paper, then using a mixture of fired brick, dried marigold and scattered straw I inked up my background around the edges.
The dragonfly and fern stamps are from Imagination Crafts by a company called Chapel Road Artstamps. I inked up both stamps with the fired brick ink and blotted before adding the images on to the tag. The smaller butterflies and dragonfly stamps are secret until this weekend! Guess you know where they came from then? I finished off by adding some extra colour by using my pastel chalk pencils, I love the delicate shading that you can get from these, and they work beautifully on matt cardstock!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Love the colours.

Michelle said...

Lovin all your tags, great work
x Michelle

Dragon said...

So beautiful and definitely romantic, thanks... A dream of loveliness
Hugs
Frankie
xx

Studio Garage Band said...

Such a pretty tag and beautiful sentiment... :)

Janet said...

Knock-out text! Frankie will love it to bits!
Beautiful colours and images.

Janet xx

Karen said...

This is sooo beautiful and delicate Elizabeth , I love it X