Wednesday 26 February 2014

Dragons Dream TIO #161 The letter "A" and not a tag shape!

It's my turn to choose the theme over at the Dragons Dream TIO this time and I wanted something a little different. So along with the letter "A" I would like to see a "none tag" shape.
My little MDF heart was painted white and then a layer of Worn Lipstick Distress Crackle paint was added.  The Celtic heart is from The Heritage Stamp Co in Scotland and the typeface letters are from Docrafts.
My choice of "A" is Amour or in Welsh Carwriaeth, as I am part Welsh, part Irish and very Northen lol.
We would love to see you over at Dragons Dream, just click on the link on my sidebar.
Elizabeth x

7 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Lovely heart and I love that you use a Welsh word - it's fabulous! Thank you for setting us a terrific challenge!

Julie Lee said...

I love the sound of Welsh; everything you say in it sounds like poetry or music! This is a lovely heart - so nice and tactile. The shape just asks to be held. I loved this challenge; it was such fun to be challenged to think of an alternative shape! Julie Ann xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool, that's a gorgeous idea. Wonderful shape, love the background. Carwriaeth sounds great. Can you speak Welsh ?

May said...

Love your heart & the welsh word...Fantastic challenge....the crackle is great!! Hugs May x x

Diane said...

Very fun idea and design.

Hugs diane

Dagmar said...

Your heart ist so beautiful and i love the idea with the welsh word!

Faye said...

Beautiful non-tag-shaped tag, Elizabeth. The celtic heart is beautiful.