Friday 11 September 2015

Craft Stamper Magazine's Take It Make It Challenge - Take a Stamp!

The new challenge over at the Craft Stamper Blog is well underway and we have some amazing entries already.

I've re-discovered my Art Journal, which I started a couple of years ago, there are still plenty of empty pages (shame on me, although I am using other journals) so it's time to get creating again, this time around with an assortment of IndigoBlu stamps.

I've used the Lotus flower and stamps from the Grand TourII sheet, and Dutch Doobadoo stencil along with several shades of Distress Inks, and of course a layer of GeeSoGood.

I doodled around the edge of the page with a Micron pen and created shading around the flowers with a soft pencil.

My mission for today is to complete the opposite page :)

Happy Crafting
Elizabeth x

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful journal Elizabeth the one here under is gorgeous.

Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

This is a gorgeous journal. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Fab journal. X