Friday 9 October 2015

Craft Stampers Take It Make It Challenge October - Take A Technique

Just a little reminder of our challenge over at the Craft Stamper Magazine Blog we want to see Inky, Painty, Fabric and more on your artwork, with as always real stamping!

My Butterflies have been busy creating a cocoon of loveliness in my ATB using a mixture of Fantasy Fibres and Film. I think they deserve a little sparkle themselves, so I think the glitter my be out later!

Don't forget we have a fab prize up for grabs and also the change for one lucky winner to be in the magazine itself, how cool would that be.

So get creating, add some stamping and leave us a direct link back to your project on our blog.

Good Luck

Elizabeth x

1 comment:

SewPaperPaint said...

Such an amazing project! The butterflies are just wonderful!