Tuesday 17 May 2016

Candy Box Crafts - Eye Candy!!


I absolutely love Candy Box Crafts they have the most amazing high quality MDF storage, which are perfect for us crafters, along with some fabulous kits to build and decorate. So when I was asked if I would like to decorate a few pieces for them, I jumped at the chance.


I've assembled and decorated quite a few of the products from their range, the clever way that they are designed makes them very easy to put together. The only tools you need are wet glue, a few elastic bands,  and a good imagination.


This fabulous Lantern has lots of scope, it would look fabulous with lots of vintage flowers and butterflies on the gift's table at a wedding, or bright and funky for a summer garden party or as I've done with a quirky Alice in Wonderland theme, using Graphic45 papers, IndigoBlu stamps and Paints.

Such great fun to do and of course battery operated candles or tea lights are a must, no naked flames please.

I've pop back in the morning to share a few more of the samples I've made for the Candy Box Crafts shows on Hochanda freeview 39 and also on-line at 11am and 5pm Wednesday 18th May.

Happy Crafting, Elizabeth x

3 comments:

Brawny x said...

Wow this is fabulous. Only just found this company. Think their products are fab. Great job x

Jenny Marples said...

I LOVE your imaginative take on decorating this lovely lantern! Can't wait to see more xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x