Wednesday 10 August 2011

TIO #91 A Horses Life

This week over at DragonsDream TIO we are being encouraged to dream about horses, and with Zoe in the saddle to lead us it should be a fun challenge!!! (sorry how could I resist?)
I have played with a mixture of brushed corduroy,worn lipstick, victorian velvet, dried marigold, scattered straw and black soot distress inks. My tag has ended up looking very "Tootie Fruitie LOL, remember those?). I used three Clarity stamps along with brushed corduroy, as I wanted to keep a muted feel to the tag. The small stamp is by PSX and  stamped put in black soot. Hope you enjoy this weeks challenge and pop on over via the link on my sidebar to join in. Elizabeth

6 comments:

Dragon said...

Hurrah!! came over earlier but your post was not up!! I just wanted the opportunity to tell you how beautiful this is, not just the images but the lovely muted tones
Frankie
xx

Janet said...

Misty, dusty evening out on the range. Beautiful!

Janet xx

Helen said...

Love the tones here, they go so well. What a great dream this week!

Beryl K said...

Very misty and dreamy Elizabeth, love it
Beryl x

Faye said...

Elizabeth, your background is so beautiful. It encourages me to get to my art room and play with the inks.

Jen said...

Beautiful tag. The background is so subtle. Just lovely.
Jen x