Thursday 26 January 2012

Rainbow Lady's Challenge #189 Burns Night

This week at Rainbow Lady's Challenge we are celebrating "Burns Night" and are asking you to share your Scottish creations with us.
As you have probably guessed by now, I have a thing about tags lol, slight addiction! I've been playing with distress inks, a Clarity tree and shrubery stamp, and also the stag from Lavina which I love. The BP is a left over piece from a HOTP kit from many years ago, it just never seems to run out lol. Please pop over and join in this weeks challenge via the link on my sidebar..

8 comments:

Beryl K said...

Another super tag Elizabeth
Beryl x

Janet said...

Beautiful and atmospheric, Elizabeth.

Janet xx

Faye said...

Wow, Elizabeth, I love this beautiful tag. I'm thinking it would make a lovely card for a man.

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Stunning Elizabeth..I love the colours

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous tag, great image.

Jen said...

Gorgeous Elizabeth.
hugs Jen x

Yvonne said...

Stunning tag, Elizabeth!

Hettie said...

WOW!!! Elizabeth this is wonderful. Totally love it. Super Super Super.