Wednesday 23 May 2012

Corsages

Can't remember the last time I had a full day off in the week, it's been ages! Have done a little "speed cleaning",a lot of tidying up and sewn the backs on to the felted flowers at long last. This one s my "Bagpuss" flower, due to the stripes, it's so much bigger than the others that I made, but I do quite like it.

Ups where did that butterfly come from lol.
This one I've done for a bit of fun using the tattered floral and leaves die. It's small and not quite so bright in real life as on the screen, but I love the texture.
So these are the three flowers representing Colwyn Bay's WI this evening, fingers crossed please, will let you know how I got on tomorrow. Elizabeth xxx


5 comments:

Wanda said...

Ooh, they are lovely. You are sure to win
Wanda

Wanda said...

Ooh, they are lovely. You are sure to win
Wanda

Janet said...

Very lovely Elizabeth. I especially like the Bagpuss one! Best of luck.

Janet xx

Jen said...

These are lovely Elizabeth, best of luck.
Jen x

Beryl said...

They are gorgeous - how can they fail to impress.
Beryl xx