Wednesday 19 September 2012

Dragons Dream TIO #125 "Misty Autumn Glaze"

 This time it's my turn to head up the team over at Dragons Dream TIO. I've chosen the theme "Misty Autumn Glaze" and would like to see you use Mica/Ink Mists, Autumn Colours, Glaze and at least one real stamp on your tag.
 I cut out a whole heap of the Mini Tattered Flowers fastened them together with brads and laid them on my craftsheet alongside of my tag. Then I gave the whole lot a spritz with water, followed by a mixture of colours of Mica. I love using the copper shades along with bright vibrant purples. I then scrunched up the flowers and left to dry. I used a heat tool to dry my tag, then used a leaf stamp from Craft Stamper and embossed with Wow powder, fantastic stuff!
The Autumn stamp is by Inkylicious, I like to have at least one word somewhere on my tag. Once the flowers were completely dry I arranged them on my tag and added some Glossy Accent rain drops and a heart paper clip which has been lurking on my desk for ages. I hope you enjoy our challenge this time, pop over via the link on my sidebar to check out my teamies fantastic artwork, and join in the fun, and please don't forget to use at least one real stamp on your tag. Elizabeth xxx

7 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, that's breathtaking - all these flowers are amazing.

Gabrielle said...

What a riot of flowers! Wonderful x

Inkypinkycraft said...

This is a wonderful tag, the flowers are stunning and I lovethe colours you have used!!
Great recipe , hope Hubby's eye okay too!
Trace. X

Monique's art said...

Wow amazing love the flowers. Great tag

Faye said...

Elizabeth, this is so elegant! What a wonderful example you have given to inspire us! I had to get here via Gabrielle's blog. I couldn't make your link on TIO work.

Beryl said...

Oh wow. Those flowers are gorgeous - love the arrangement of them on the tag and the tag base itself.
Beryl xx

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Elizabeth, those flowers are amazing! x