Thursday 9 October 2014

Rustic Harmony from Kaisercraft

I've been catching up on making samples for my demo next month for Jones Crafts, and over the next few weeks I'll be sharing my projects here on my blog.
It's been ages since I did any scrapbooking, but when the gorgeous new Rustic Harmony papers from Kaisercraft landed, how could I resist!
The papers are all double sided, which makes choosing which side to use the hardest decision, as everything mixes and matches so beautifully.
The colours are so beautiful, soft and vintage, I didn't want to add too much else to them, just some plain card, Prima Flowers, pearls and cotton lace from my stash.
There are card embellishments and also a sheet of gorgeous clear stamps to match, which will make an appearance soon!
This photo is one of my favourites, my big Sister, my beautiful Mum and me scrubbed up! We didn't know the picture was being taken at the time, so it's very natural which I love.
Will add another page on soon, thanks for looking, Elizabeth xxx

12 comments:

susiesu said...

lovely layout Elizabeth and beautiful photo. I usually like bright colours but these papers are so romantic and pretty. Can't wait to see more lol xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous papers and fabulous layout. I do love the photograph it is fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Cheremane said...

Elizabeth this a really beautiful... love it xx

Alyx said...

Stunning layout...so elegant.
xx

I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

A beautiful project, love the embellishments you have used and the beautiful photo. A lovely Layout.

Teighan

Anonymous said...

Very nice work you did - and a lovely picture :)

Hettie said...

What a gorgeous photo Elizabeth and you have made a wonderful layout with it. They partner each other beautifully.
Hugs
xx

Nikki K said...

Really pretty, and such a natural photo, look great together. xx

Wanda said...

A beautiful layout. Gorgeous papers. I can imagine the struggle in trying to decide which side of the papers to use. As I said onFB, beautiful photo.

Jackie T said...

Hi Elizabeth this is a gorgeous layout the papers you have used really compliment the photograph. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

Love your LO xx Jan

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Elizabeth.
Gr Karin