Saturday 11 October 2014

Shabby Tea Box

 So when is a tea box not a tea box? When it's been recycled and given a new shabby chic image!!
 My box started life as one of a set, so more to follow when I've decorated them. I've been using up scraps of the gorgeous Rustic Harmony papers that I had left over, that weren't big enough to make cards with, but were too gorgeous to throw away! I stamped out some of the sentiments and inked them up with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink, and used the left over flowers and leaves from my mirror project.
I'm going to enter this in to the Craft Place Challenge which is Shabby Chic.
Elizabeth xxx

9 comments:

Jan said...

ea box xx JanGreat Tb

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous I love the papers and gorgeous flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous box Elizabeth
Gr Karin

Wanda said...

Lovely. You frugal crafter you! Those papers are far too good to waste though. Great job.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Great vintage alteration Elizabeth!
Greetings, Alie :-)

Anneke said...

Beautiful. Love the vintage look. Thanks for your inspiration Anneke.

Cheremane said...

LOVE love love this :) super creation xxx

Redanne said...

Wow Elizabeth, you have decorated that box beautifully, what a wonderful transformation. It has such a lovely vintage feel to it! Anne x

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Elizabeth. Love it. Now can I have one full of Glengettie please? Hint Hint!!
Tee Hee
Hugs
x