Saturday 28 April 2018

The Weekend Wow with Imagination Crafts



I'm sharing another project today that I created using products from Imagination Crafts Weekend Wow on Hochanda. Not sure if there will be any of the kit left by the time this post goes live.........so apologies in advance.


I love the texture you can create with the stones and the new stencil paste is just gorgeous, the colours are amazing.


I've used the left-overs from my Art-Cutz to create corners and borders on my canvas, nothing goes to waste.

Happy Crafting
Elizabeth x

2 comments:

Beryl said...

How gorgeous is this! Love the colours and textures.xx

Cec said...

OMGoodness! This is stunning. Love her and the butterflies in her hair. Since you know I can't draw a straight line without a ruler, you also know how much I am in awe of your abilities.
Hugs!
Cec