Friday 28 September 2018

Canvas Corp Brands Harvest Boo-Nanza


I love sharing fall recipes with my friends, but I'm always loosing the papers the recipes are written on, so this year I've created a fall recipe book to add them all into, and keep them safe in one place.


I used 8" square chipboard to create the base for the covers and have decorated them using the 7gypsies Architextures papers, along with leaves from the Tattered Angels Mixed Media Origins Harvest Moon 12" sheet. I cut the leaves out, and gave them a spritzing with the gorgeous Marmalade and brand new Golden Lime Glimmer Mists, the are so gorgeous in real life, shame the camera can't pick that up.


And what better way to share a cookie recipe, than to give a little sampler in one of the Canvas Corp Brown Paper Bags along with a recipe card. Such a quick and easy way to create a cute gift.

You can check out more amazing Fall Inspired idea's over at Cathy's Blog It's Oddly Appealing HERE

Happy Fall.
Elizabeth x

No comments: