Hello Friends! Thank you so much for stopping by today. You are in for a treat! Today I am participating in a MEGA BLOG HOP!!!!!! There are 18 fantastic designers world wide that have come together to showcase terrific fall projects that you can recreate and put your own artistic touches on in your craft room. You have seen a lot of these designers featured on sites like Tattered Angels, 7 Gypsies and and Canvas Corp Brands! Do you see a trend? This is the CCB Fall Blog HOP! Each of these designers have created a project to share with you on their blog. Some are offering prizes, so please hop on through to each blog. If you are inspired would you be so kind as to share the hop with others? We would truly appreciate it!
I've had this paper mache pumpkin in my stash for at least of couple of years! I knew I would need it one day.....I started by giving it a coat of white gesso, before spritzing it with Daffodil Baseboard paint. Love the way the paint drips look.
Next I painted the top and also the bottom of the pumpkin with Orange High Impact Paint, and left to dry.
I used one of the new Glimmer Mists in Golden Lime to add the greenery to the top of the pumpkin, making sure there were pools of the mist, so that as I dried it with a heat tool, the Glimmer Mist would melt into the pain below, and bubble would form, just like the texture on a real pumkin. Love this effect.
I love the burlap bunting that Canvas Corp Brands make. It's double sided and stitched around the edge, so very sturdy to work on. You can use loads of product, and it keeps it's shape really well. I gave it a coat of white gesso, dried it off and then added splashes of the Daffodil Baseboard Paint.
No I don't like things that look too clean, I love a vintage look to my projects, so using Black High Impact Paint on my work mat, I used the paint pot lid to create circles randomly. I love the thicker splodges, and again when I heat dried these, bubbles formed.
I added a piece of Ephemera from the Rouge Salvage Pack from the Architextures range, along with black sequins and some paper raffia, in a straw colour. And to hang the piece two black shower rings with clips on.
Really love the way these turned out, and they are ow added to my fall home decor.
- Scrappy Cafe (Betz Golden) https://scrappycafe.blogspot.com/2018/09/huge-fall-blog-hop.html
- Papierstau (Sanna Lippert) http://www.papierstau.at/fall-blog-hop-canvas-corp-brands/
- Marie Nicole Designs (Marie Heiderscheit) https://marienicoledesigns.wordpress.com/2018/09/28/farmhouse-autumn-mantel-teal-pumpkins
- Steph Ackerman - https://stephaniescraps.blogspot.com/2018/09/fall-blog-hop-with-canvas-corp.html
- The Crafty Robin - https://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/2018/09/fall-canvas-corp-blog-hop.html
- Monica Taylor https://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/2018/09/toil-trouble-fall-blog-hop-with-canvas.html
- Karla Yungwirth https://creative-love-affair.blogspot.com/2018/09/canvas-corp-brands-fall-blog-hop.html
- Lynne Joncas https://scrappysquirrelsnest.blogspot.com/2018/09/basket-of-pumpkins-for-fall-ccb-blog-hop.html
- Priya Satish https://creativemotif.blogspot.com/2018/09/ccb-fall-hop.html
- Erin Reed - https://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/2018/09/diy-give-thanks-stenciled-fall-wood-sign.html
- Natassa Blazaki - https://artrecipesandmore.blogspot.com/2018/09/welcome-to-fall-ccb-blog-hop.html
- Peggy Lee Baker https://pegbaker.blogspot.com/2018/09/ccb-fall-blog-hop-altered-paper-pumpkin.htm
- Nadine Carlier - https://myscrapnstuff.blogspot.com/2018/09/fall-blog-hop-with-canvas-corp-brands.html
- Jaine Drake - http://www.basementstudio.lu/fall-ccb-blog-hop/
- Christine Santos - https://csantossite.wordpress.com/2018/09/27/boo-ccb-fall-blog-hop/
- Viktoriya Porechnaya https://vitulya.blogspot.com/2018/09/fall-ccb-blog-hop-halloween-bouqet.html
- Hema VelCraft https://velcraft.blogspot.com/2018/09/autumn-smile.html
- Linda Israel https://lindaisrael.com/art/2018/09/28/fall-ccb-blog-hop-junk-journal-binding-tutorial