Friday 7 December 2018

Day Five of Mama Makes Christmas


Welcome to Day Five of my Mama Makes Christmas series. Today I'm sharing hugs...............after all what would Christmas be without them


I built up my design with the large hugs stamp, and also a few smaller stamps of hearts and stars to take the design out further. I also added a couple of hand drawn elements as well.


Then back to the fabulous new shades of water colour, I love how bright these are, so cool.


Did I mention Metallic watercolours...............................ooo well....check out the beautiful soft gold when combined with the neon pink....... When dry I doodled with my Pigma Micron pen, well by now you know that it's my thing, and how I finish off nearly all of my projects.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you've enjoyed this little series of Mama Makes Christmas.

Happy Crafting.
Elizabeth x

No comments: