Wednesday 23 April 2014

Butterfly Challenge - Glamorous



I've been promising Mrs A right from when she started the Butterfly Challenge Blog that I would join in, have been on a mission this morning to make sure that I do!!

So using the gorgeous BoBunny papers that came free in the Scrapbook magazine, bought as my Craft Stamper team mate Tracy has some  fabulous projects in there, and a 7gypsies album from my stash, I have started my butterfly challenge journal.



 I added Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium to the butterflies and some Treasure Gold around the edges, for a shabby chic look.

The Mini Tattered Florals were cut, loaded on to brads and spritzed with water, to get the crumpled look.
A piece of black raffia from my stash finishes off the album cover.
So no more excuses for me Mrs A, I have an on-going project.
Elizabeth xxx

9 comments:

Wanda said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours. I must check out this challenge. I would like one involving a journal.

Mrs A. said...

This is just gorgeous. I love how your first entry is for a journal of your challenge entries. What a fab journal book it is too. Love the butterfly decorated with the sparkle medium. I have just bought some of their stencils and pots of the sparkle medium to have a play with. Thankyou for fluttering by as the first one for #6. Hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and those flowers are stunning! Those butterflies look fabulous with the sparkle medium.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mrs A. said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Back again. I just saw your comment on Wanda's blog about the micro beads. If you have any sheets of double side adhesive paper it works perfectly in capturing all those pesky beads!!
Hugs Mrs A.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Elizabeth.

gr karin

Hettie said...

Wow!! This is spiffingly gorgeous Elizabeth. What a great idea for a butterfly journal.
Way to go girl!
Hugs
xx

scrappymo! said...

This is a fabulous challenge journal! What inspiration you will get every time you open it. Love the glossamer wings...they look so delicate and beautiful!

Jenny Marples said...

Beautiful flowers and I love the touch of sparkle on those butterflies. Jenny x

Words and Pictures said...

What a lovely page full of spring sunshine. I don't usually go for yellow but it works so beautifully with the krafty background, and the shimmer is cool!
Alison xx